Online Fitness Classes
- Tabata training is a type of HIIT (high-intensity interval training). It consists of a four-minute workout repeated a number of times. Each workout consisted of eight sets of 20 seconds of exercise at maximum effort each followed by a 10-second rest
- MetCon workouts are another form of HIIT training. MetCon workouts typically incorporate weighted exercises for greater anaerobic and strength. The exercise is repeated for a set period of time 20/30/40 seconds with a short rest period before moving to the next exercise
- BODY BLAST is a combo of both cardio & conditioning – two methods of exercise in one workout! The class combines using your own bodyweight and cardio, simple movement patterns and exercises for the entire body without adding weight, focusing on getting lean and increasing the strength
- CIRCUITS – moving from one station to the next for 30 seconds each time circuits combine aerobic, strength & weight training to give you a full body work out
- ZUMBA – A fun dance workout to put your stamina to the test!!!
- YOGA/MEDITATION – time to wind down and de-stress during this class which combines moves to increase your flexibility and exercises to relax your mind
LIVE VIRTUAL EXERCISE CLASSES VIA ZOOM:
- You will need to DOWNLOAD ZOOM (https://zoom.us/)
Please do this ahead of time, either:
- On to your smartphone (Visit the Apple or Google Play Store.)
- Download Zoom software
- Note: You do NOT need to set up a Zoom account.
- Make sure your microphone/sound on your phone or computer is ON.
- TYPICALLY the experience via laptop or phone is better. You can also link up to your home TV.
- Click on the link provided for each class (on Facebook or sent out via e-mail)
- Password for to access all classes is: ksa
What happens then?
If you’ve got zoom already installed, about 5-10 seconds later, on entry to the class you’ll be placed in our virtual ‘Waiting Room’ until the Teacher gives you access.
When you enter you will be on mute with no video. (You’ll have the option to turn on your video – it’s an awesome way to connect and for your Teacher to help you out)
Everyone will be muted whilst class takes place.
For the best experience we recommend you:
- Have a space cleared so you have enough room to exercise safely
- Have some water to hand to hydrate during classes
- Use a laptop if you can (or a device with a larger screen).
- Ensure your wifi / home broadband is switched on with as few devices as possible.
- Ensure you have sound switched on your phone or laptop.
- Have an open mind – especially if it’s your first time!